Maxi Birthing Pool Essential Kit
Includes: Maxi Regular Birthing Pool, Pool Cover, Electric Air Pump, Submersible Water Pump, Eco Water Hose, Tap Connector, Floor Sheet, Debris Net, Nylon Storage Bag, and Puncture Repair Kit.
Our maxi birth pool is significantly larger than our original pool and will easily accommodate two people.There are four handles on the inside and two on the top for utmost convenience, comfort and support
Check out our selection of birth pool kits.
- Cocoon like shape, with plenty of room for two people to move around.
- Deep blue colour to enhance the sense of privacy and induce deep relaxation.
- Deep, inflated floor, to give the extra comfort needed during active birth positions such as kneeling and squatting.
- Transparent sides, to give midwives good visibility from outside the pool.
- Perfect water depth that fully covers your belly without being too deep that you feel insecure.
- Four solid internal handles, perfectly placed, exactly where you need them! Use to assist in position changes, or to grab on to while you push.
- TWO TOP HANDLES for assistance when getting in and out of the pool.
- OUR MAXI POOL has three separate chambers! If one chamber were punctured, water would be retained by the other two.
- Eco-Friendly Vinyl – Highly durable vinyl that does not contain any phthalates, lead or cadmium so often used in plastic production.
- Carbon Neutral – Made in Water Ltd has made a donation to the World Land Trust Carbon Balanced Fund to offset the carbon footprint incurred producing and shipping La Bassine.
- Ethically manufactured – All our manufacturers are independently audited to ensure safe and fair employment practice.
- Quality and Durability – Made with Super-Strong Vinyl (0.45mm thickness), each birthing pool is factory tested to ensure that it has no defects.
- Proven in the field – Tens of thousands of La Bassine pools sold worldwide, including in Europe, US, Canada, Australia and more – La Bassine is by far the best selling and most popular birthing pool in the world.
A truly new concept in birth pools, La Bassine was designed by a mum to create an intimate and soothing birth environment like no others. Read how La Bassine…was born!
Combining style, comfort and privacy with optimum practicality, it has become the best selling birthing pool worldwide.
La Bassine is recommended all over the world by hospitals, midwives and doulas for its practical features, lead, cadmium and phthalates free material, and above all its unique cocoon like design.
We know how important it is that your new baby arrives in a completely safe environment. This is why all our products are designed and manufactured to the highest possible standard, using only materials which meet, or exceed all EU safety, health and environmental requirements. Our pools are used by hospitals, midwives and doulas throughout the world. No other birth pool available is manufactured to a higher standard of health and safety, than La Bassine.
La Bassine birthing pool is much appreciated by:
- Mothers – who prefer an intimate and private space to go through the labour/birth their baby.
- Midwives – considerable thought has been put into the design of the pool, including the use of transparent sides, affording midwives good visibility from the outside.
Handles: Pair of Internal handles
Colour: Deep Blue
Pool Material: 0.60mm Thick Eco-Vinyl
Inflated floor: 7.5cm (3”)
External length: 165cm (65”)
External width: 135cm (53”)
External height: 76cm (30”)
Internal length: 125cm (50”)
Internal width: 95cm (38”)
Internal depth: 65cm (26”)
Rim width: 20cm (8”)
Water Capacity: 450 litres at 80% full
Weight when empty: 6.3kg