Femme Tens Machine Buy
The Femme TENS gives you ultimate flexibility and control. Each channel has its own intensity dial, both the Pulse Rate and Pulse Width are adjustable and it features a detachable ‘booster button’ which when depressed provides an extra surge of pain combating power.
Many women use TENS prior to entering a birthing pool with the aim of avoiding drugs and medical interventions.
The Femme Tens can also be of great benefit immediately after the birth if you are in pain.
- Dual Channel – 4 large pads
- Detachable booster button for contractions
- Easy to use
- By detaching the booster button, the Femme TENS is ideal for post-natal use
- Pulse Rate 1-120Hz adjustable
- Pulse Width 50-250µs adjustable
- Slide down cover to protect controls
- Strong detachable belt clip
- Size: 8.5cm x 6.3cm x 2.3cm
- Babycare TENS should only be used in accordance with the instructions provided and only by the Customer named on the form overleaf.
- The success of Babycare TENS in labour is neither guaranteed nor warranted by Babycare TENS.
- Babycare TENS must not be used by anyone fitted with a cardiac pacemaker, who has a heart disease or suffers from epilepsy. If you have any concern whatsoever consult your medical advisor prior to use.
- Babycare TENS must not be used until the pregnancy has reached full term (37 weeks onwards).
- If the baby is late, the customer must phone Babycare TENS on 0845 230 9737 to request an extra 7 days hire. This will be given free of charge.
- Failure to return the Babycare TENS at the expiry of this 37-day period will result in the Customer being charged £5 for each and every week or any part of a week over and above the hire period until the Babycare TENS is returned. If the unit is not returned for any reason the Customer will be charged for that unit (see 8). All outstanding sums will automatically be charged to the Customer’s credit or debit card.
- The hire unit must be sent back to Babycare TENS at 108 George Lane, South Woodford, London, E18 1AD via a Post Office so as to reach this address by the end of the 37-day period by special delivery, or by obtaining a certificate of postage. The Customer must retain either of these certificates of postage for 3 months. In the event that the Babycare TENS is not received at Babycare TENS premises, the certificate of postage must be produced. Failure to do so renders the Customer liable for the full retail value of the Babycare TENS unit.
- In the event of damage to, or loss of the Babycare TENS by the Customer, the full retail value less the hire charge is payable to Babycare TENS by the Customer.
- Non-use of the hired Babycare TENS is entirely at the discretion of the customer and no refund will apply. 10. Babycare TENS are fully tested immediately prior to dispatch. However, the liability of Babycare TENS shall not exceed the hire charge.
- The Customer should check the contents of the hire pack upon receipt and familiarise herself with the Babycare TENS and the instructions. The Customer must advise Babycare TENS of any problems whatsoever immediately. Babycare TENS accepts no responsibility where the Customer fails to do so and renders it impossible for Babycare TENS to take any corrective action.
- By placing your order on our website, the Customer agrees to the above terms and conditions.