Why Choose a La Bassine Birth Pool?
The world’s most popular birth pool, the name you can trust.
You will receive a La Bassine Professional grade birth pool, as used by hospitals and midwives.
We are the manufactures and exclusive rental agents for La Bassine birth pools
How big a pool do you need? – We have a choice of two sizes:
Accomodates One Person
Water Capacity: 450 litres (80% full)
External length: 165cms
External width: 135cms
External height: 76cms
Rim width: 20cms
Inflated floor: 7.5cms
This price includes shipping out and return shipping.
We also require a £75.00 refundable deposit. This is to ensure timely return of returnable items in good condition.
Deposit will be refunded in full, upon receipt of items.
Sorry, we do not deliver to NORTHERN IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS, ISLE OF MAN OR SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS
EACH POOL KIT HAS EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED FOR YOUR BIRTH AND INCLUDES:
- Birthing Pool
- Electric Air Pump (inflating/deflating the pool)
- Water Pump (for draining the water)
- Tap Connectors
- Ground Sheet
- 15m Hose
- Debris Net
- Instructions for use
How does the pool hire work?
- Place your order, then choose the delivery date (this should be around 37 weeks)
- Your rental period will be for 5 weeks.
- There will be NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for a late birth, provided we are contacted.
- After your birth, we require the return of returnable items as soon as possible.
- The pool and pumps must be clean and dry, before packing.
- Please keep boxes and packaging, for returning.
- You will contact us by email and we will book a courier to pick-up at your convenience.
- Normally, you will be given an approximate pick-up time.
- Charges will apply if there is nobody available when the courier arrives.
- Providing the pool and pumps are returned in clean and workable condition and no parts are missing, the deposit will be fully refunded
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to do a trial run with your pool with water, before birth, you must use a liner. Therefore, it will be necessary to purchase an extra liner in order to do this.
UPON RECEIVING THE EQUIPMENT:
- Please make sure one of the connectors fits your tap
- Check that the thermometer is working
- Check that both pumps are working and have the necessary fittings
If you have a problem with any of the above, please contact us immediately.
Refunds for unused equipment
- We understand that due to unforeseen circumstances you may not be able to use the equipment at all. If you are unable to use the pool and kit after receipt, you are eligible for a partial refund.
- The refund will be on condition that neither the pool, liner, hose or tarp have been opened.
- The refund will be 50% of the rental cost, less the cost of the shipping out and return.
- The total shipping cost for delivery and return is £19.95
- We advise you to inflate the pool and test the pumps at least a week before due date so you can ensure the pool and pumps are working. In the rare event there is any problem, we can ship a replacement for you in time. Please note however that once you have opened these, they are as good as used and no refund is due even if not actually used for birth.