Why Choose a La Bassine Birth Pool?
The world’s most popular birth pool, the name you can trust.
You will receive a La Bassine Professional grade birth pool, as used by hospitals and midwives.
We are the manufactures and exclusive rental agents for La Bassine birth pools
How big a pool do you need? – We have a choice of two sizes:
Accomodates One Person
Water Capacity: 450 litres (80% full)
External length: 165cms
External width: 135cms
External height: 76cms
Rim width: 20cms
Inflated floor: 7.5cms
This price includes shipping out and return shipping.
We also require a £50.00 refundable deposit. This is to ensure timely return of returnable items in good condition.
Deposit will be refunded in full, upon receipt of items.
Sorry, we do not deliver to NORTHERN IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS, ISLE OF MAN OR SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS
EACH POOL KIT HAS EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED FOR YOUR BIRTH AND INCLUDES:
- Birthing Pool
- Electric Air Pump (inflating/deflating the pool)
- Water Pump (for draining the water)
- Tap Connectors
- Digital Thermometer
- Ground Sheet
- Debris Net
- Instructions for use
How does the pool hire work?
- Place your order, then choose the delivery date (this should be around 37 weeks)
- Your rental period will be for 5 weeks.
- There will be NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for a late birth, provided we are contacted.
- After your birth, we require the return of returnable items as soon as possible.
- The pool and pumps must be clean and dry, before packing.
- Please keep boxes and packaging, for returning.
- You will contact us by email and we will book a courier to pick-up at your convenience.
- Normally, you will be given an approximate pick-up time.
- Charges will apply if there is nobody available when the courier arrives.
- Providing the pool and pumps are returned in clean and workable condition and no parts are missing, the deposit will be fully refunded
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to do a trial run with your pool, before birth, you must use a liner. Therefore, it will be necessary to purchase an extra liner in order to do this.
Refunds for unused equipment
- We understand that due to unforeseen circumstances; you may not be able to use the equipment at all.
- You can rent our pools with total peace of mind, we will refund the full rental cost (excluding shipping), even if you have received delivery of the pool and kit.
- This is on condition that NONE of the items have been opened.
- The refund will be processed providing we are notified within the rental period and the items are returned immediately and in good condition.